Friday 20 November 2009

Floral and Lights

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I am wearing H&M top, New look floral skirt, Primark cardi,belt and leggings and Office boots :)

I am very sorry for not updating my blog for a looooooooong time! (again)....
Been very busy at work and house work too :( I was actually working 6 days a week and it drained my energy to do something else :( (beside work and house work)
Thank you soo much for the people who left really nice comments last time!
I really do appreciate the comments :)
Please leave a comment and thanks for viewing rock my runway :)
Much love,
Che Barcelona xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Che!

    Yep, it's been so long. Missed your poses.hihihi!
    Did you cut your hair? I love it! Loving your floral skirt too.

    Take time to relax and pamper yourself once in a while.Don't be a slave to your work. ;)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mommah!
    talaga nga naman, pang drama ang pose mo!
    todo na 'to!!!! LOL!

    ang ganda ng floral skirt mo, gurlaluh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up on the florals and the boots! Great choice. I think the floral pattern really shines against the black. Keep up the good work, ma'am... I know about long hiatuses from post. LOL

    +8!3

    ReplyDelete