Sunday 25 October 2009

Plaid it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been researching what's in fashion and where are the best places to buy these fashionable items w/out breaking the bank! LOL! :)
After looking into this I found a number of retail stores which can offer these critera.
Number one here in the UK is Primark.
Primark is very affordable for clothes, shoes, bags and accessories.. Its is a place to visit!
Yes its cheap! this store proves that fashion doesnt have to be expensive to be fashionable.
I love Primark and the quality is very good too!

Wearing: Plaid top from Primark, Blue skinny jeans from Penshoppe (Philippines's brand), Shoes and belt from primark and Accessories from Topshop/H&M :)

My husband and I went to my brother in law's house warming party last night and I decided to wear my plaid top with jeans.. It is the casual look you can do with plaid tops!
You can also wear leggings, shorts and tights to create a more feminine lumberjack look! and dont forget to accessorise it with belt and long necklace to add more feminine touch :)
Anyways I hope you like my own version!!!!

Thank you for leaving comments on my previous blog post!
Please leave comments and thanks for viewing RockmyRunway!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!! :)

Much love,
Che Barcelona :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. I love this very relaxed look. I really need a plaid for fall but haven't found one yet that fits me nicely.

    Oh I didn't know about Primark until now. I went to Debenhams when I was in London 2 weeks ago and it wasn't bad too but should have checked out Primark as well. Oh well, next time!

    Have a great day.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure we can swap links, I linked you already. =)

    Yes, I'm a Pinay living here in Minneapolis but originally from Cavite. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the plaid is awesome! And yes I will add you to my list right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're neighbors then! I grew up in Imus/Bacoor. My sister lives in Molino now. =)

    I bought a plaid shirt yesterday but I might need to return it. The one I picked up doesn't fit me nicely. I'll just have to try again next time, I guess. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin the new blog! And the belt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh What a perfect plaid. I love plaid. Am guilty of wearing that print everyday. Just don't land in my blog, people might think i eat plaid. hihihi. But on you that color is so refreshing. I love it,

    btw you've been linked. Am sorry got too long for me to do it. Am always forgetting stuff.

    I Am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely update you on my blogroll no worries!

    Personally, I hate Primark lol. It's always a mission to find what I want in there and it's always too full of people rooting around for bargains. Hmmm. Maybe your store is nicer than mine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Che!

    You're rocking the plaid! You look good in it, casual yet fashionable specially with the belt.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    PS: Yes, I've added your new blog address into my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog! you're a true fashionista!

    http://cuterthanabutton.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete