Tuesday 24 November 2009

Missing home :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my second Christmas here in the UK and I am missing my family back home :(
I miss the whole family and how we celebrate christmas there! ( It is very different here)
It is very important for us to celebrate it with our whole family...
The cold weather here is not helping either cos its making me more upset.. :(( ..but hopefully my hubby and I will celebrate Christmas in the Philippines next year! (fingers crossed!!!) :D
I was browsing my photos from the Philippines and I saw this really nice photos I took months before I moved here :) :) :)

I really love this dress! The dress I am wearing is from my cousing tash!
Its a navy blue and gold baby doll dress.
I am gonna wear this for a photo shoot soon so I can show you the full shot of the dress...
Anyways I hope you started buying Christmas gifts already.. as it is very stressful to leave everything last minute...I just have 3 left to do and I am well pleased how we manage to buy everyone in just one day! lol!
Any tips for Christmas outfit? I cant think anything at the moment but if you have any ideas please let me know!
Actually if Ms.Nini Nguyen is reading this I need your advice! I love your style and you're one of my favourite fashionista bloggers! You're such an inspiration to me! :D (please feel free to suggest any ideas) xxx
Thanks again for visiting my blog and also please let me know what you think????

Che Barcelonaxxxx
http://rockmyrunway.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. true!
    ibang iba ang christmas sa atin.
    wish i was in pinas din this christmas.

    i like the dress on you, che.
    nini's style is awesome. i like her style so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing beats Christmas in the Philippines.

    you're glowing che.

    I Am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss my family in PI too. you look glam in your pics. Advance Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top! Your hair looks really nice too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you girl. There's just no place like home.

    btw, you look so fab. =)

    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure che, let's swap links. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. U should send a big "thank you" to your cousin cuz that dress is awesome! Please be sure to re-feature that in a full-on photo shoot.

    +8!3

    ReplyDelete