Friday 11 December 2009

Filipino Christmas Party and my outfit :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

These pictures was taken before going to the party :)
I am wearing ASOS jersey dress, Leather leggings from Topshop, Waterfall Cardigan from New look and Ankle boots from Step in style :)

Photobucket

My belt is from Primark and gold bangles from DP...
Dorothy Perkins is my favourite accessories store! They sell really nice accessories
!
and now I can say that red lips are finally back.. I am loving my new lipstick!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend Edz and her daughter Gabby :) She's really tired that is why she's not in the mood :(
The party is soooooooooooo fun!!!! My hubby and I had a blast! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyways Christmas is in 2 weeks now :) I can't wait!!!!
Merry Christmas to all and Have a fab weekend!
I am gonna enjoy my off tomorrow by watching telly all day and spend time wiv my hubby :)
Movie marathon perhaps? hihihi!
Ms. Nini Nguyen I still need your advice for Christmas outfit.

Much love,

Che Barcelona :)
http://rockmyrunway.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. hello che!
    great photos from the party.
    did you lose weight? i can see, you're losing
    weight. if so, that's nice. lalong blooming ka ata.
    mukhang nag eenjoy ka jan sa UK and i'm sure you're
    very happy having shannon in your life.

    che- i love the red lipstick. i love its shade.
    bagay sau ung red lipstick and you look
    so classy in your black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are rocking that all black outfit and the super red lips. gorgeous!

    HELLO! I AM DENISE KATIPUNERA

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your red lips. you look so fab. and the gold accents on your ensemble look so pretty and Christmasy...

    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. To: Mom and Son,

    Thanks for the nice comment :)
    I am loving my red lips.. saw this lady on telly that is why I got really inspired ;)
    Am I losing weight? thanks! di ko namalayan..
    I dont sleep properly kasi nowadays! :(
    my sleeping pattern got really messed up!

    I love your sailor moon outfit! you look really nice :)

    Much love, Che xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Betz :) I added you na sa blog roll ko!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Che!

    You look so pretty and stylish in your black outfit. I so love it on you. The red lipstick made you look more chic. :)

    Mom and Son is right, you've slimmed down!Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Che,

    Love your outfit! The black is so elegant and the gold accent is just too perfect. You definitely rocked this whole look! =)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. rockin' the outfit sweetie! see yah around online! ♥

    mahryska

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy holidays!
    how was your christmas?
    i hope you had a great one.
    please post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year che!
    kumusta ang new year mo?
    mukhang busy ka ata.
    i've been checking your blog from time to
    time to see if you have a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is beautiful! I love the gold rope detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi che! naku sorry i took such a long time in visiting your blog, buti na lang i found your link on my comment section :) i love love your leggings, i'm looking for something like that for ages

    ReplyDelete